Cosmetic Alternatives to Braces
Wearing braces may seem unappealing. Fortunately, there are some cosmetic options that you may be able to consider in order to enhance your smile.
- Porcelain veneers can be used to transform the overall appearance of teeth.
- Dental bonding uses a composite resin material to fill gaps, fix a cracked or chipped tooth or an unevenly shaped tooth.
- Veneers and dental bonding can be completed in a few dental visits.
- Lingual braces perform the same function as traditional braces but are placed at the back of the teeth, and are almost unnoticeable from the front.
- Invisalign involves clear and removable aligners to straighten teeth.
Your dentist can discuss the best cosmetic option to suit your unique smile.
“…improve the look of your smile and enjoy the benefits of beautiful, healthy-looking teeth!”